Monday, May 19, 2014

Domestic Discipline

Wikipedia states that domestic discipline is (in part): Corporal punishment in the home, punishment, normally the spanking or slapping with an open hand, but occasionally with an implement such as a belt, slipper, cane or paddle.

I do require a phone interview before any appointment is set and I usually state that I offer a Domestic Discipline atmosphere.

Quite often I am asked by those who wonder exactly what I mean when I say a "Domestic Discipline" atmosphere.  Other words for domestic are "household" and "private" which is exactly what I offer for meeting.

A private, discreet and comfortable household setting where discipline can be administered.

However for those of you with additional questions as to what I mean by a "domestic scene" here are a few photos that should help!

Of course, the straight back wooden chair
A sturdy table that is perfect for caning
My large full size couch for across the lap spanking















I do provide quite a bit of information on my web site which you can View Here

Questions? Comments? Contact Me at msrebekahhurtz@yahoo.com





No comments:

Post a Comment