Friday, December 5, 2014

Boarding School Governess

This is my first recording for the new discipline series called Boarding School. In this audio recording, I explain the rules and regulations informing you that the discipline that is administered by me is a caning.

Boarding School: Meeting Governess

governessT
Strict Governess
 

 This is your first day at boarding school and you are meeting Governess. You have been sent to boarding school because you are incorrigible. I assure you that we will be correcting that! I go over the rules and inform you that as Governess I am in charge of discipline for both the girls and bois. When you are sent to me, know that you are in for a thrashing! You have never been caned so I instruct you to pull down your trousers and lean over my desk with your palms flat. I will be giving you 12 strokes so that you will have a taste of what any misbehavior will guarantee you!

  Click here to follow this new discipline series

No comments:

Post a Comment