Sunday, February 19, 2012

Another naughty boy heard from!

I recently had my third spanking session with Ms. Rebekah Hertz. The first two were a while back and were kept at a moderate level as we were just getting to know one another, but this time circumstances were such that we were both at liberty to play just as hard as we like. I’m in my upper 40s and have been a spanking enthusiast for as long as I can remember. I’m a switch and truth be told, I’ve given a lot more spankings than I’ve taken, but when I get in the mood to take a real old fashioned spanking I want one that I’ll feel every time I sit for a few days after. If you’re in the South Florida area and are looking for such a spanking you can’t do better than to look up Ms. Hertz.
For those of us who are into traditional domestic style spanking looks aren’t as important as attitude and style, but as far as that goes she’s not hard to look at. Mature, tall, brunette, and quite fit, she can easily play wife, girlfriend, boss, teacher or just about anything else you can think of. She really is an excellent roll player.
As for location, she has a private studio that is roomy, clean and furnished like someone’s sitting room. There are couches, a coffee table and of course that ominous, for us spankos, sturdy, straight-backed, armless wood chair, and believe me, if you don’t get serious butterflies when you see her take that chair and put it in the center of the room, it’s because you haven’t been over her knee yet. Implements, of which she has a large collection, are discreetly stored in a cabinet so there’s nothing to spoil the domestic setting.
As far as sessions go, the key is to be completely honest with her about your desires and especially your limits. She is very good with beginners so if you don’t know where your limits lie she’ll help you find them in a safe, sane way, but I can tell you she’s the real deal; a naturally dominant lady who really enjoys dishing out sound spankings to naughty boys and girls too for that matter. If you tell her you want a real, no holds barred discipline spanking be sure that’s what you want because she’ll oblige you without mercy. The harder you’re willing to play the more she’ll like it!
For me the real measure of a female spanker is how well she gives a traditional over the knee hairbrush spanking. As I’ve said, she’s athletically built with very strong legs. It’s a great feeling when you first lie across those solid, muscular thighs, but when she goes to work with that brush it will absolutely take your breath away. You’ll quickly find yourself making every plea, promise and apology you can think of to convince her that you’ve truly learned your lesson and she is not easily convinced! If you’re kicking and squirming get too frantic she’ll shift you over one knee, leg lock you into place and go right on spanking. I recently found myself in that exact position with her. I’m 6’ and 215lbs and I don’t think I could have gotten away if my life depended on it.  That spanking will be over when SHE’S convinced you’ve le arned a meaningful lesson and not one whack sooner!
I was feeling especially brave the last time and told her I wanted to experience a traditional disciplinary caning as well. She’ll be the first to tell you that the cane is her favorite thing. She has quite an assortment of them and if you bend over in front of one you’ll know she’s had plenty of practice using them. Her stokes are hard and accurate and when she tells you to stay over that chair and not move until she gives you permission she really means it! If you move so much as a pinky without her leave to do so, she’ll award a generous allotment of extra strokes and you won’t get up until you’ve taken every one of them to her satisfaction!


Again, if you’re in South Florida and you want to experience some real, old fashioned spanking discipline you need to give this woman a call. You will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment