Friday, February 10, 2012

What a recent naughty boy had to say!

How is this for a review..  I wanted to talk more about you and the over all experience then the details of what happened. And yes every word is how is honestly feel.  You have no idea how much "inner peace"  you bring to me when i get to see you..:

I am a 40 something life long spanko.  As long as I could remember i have thought and fantasied about being put over a maternal (and now as i have grown spousal) knee for a long and very sound spanking. My interest is very much in being spanked (for real or in a role play setting) for being a "naughty young man".  To that end, I have sought out the services of "professional disciplinarians" for the last 20 years or so.  About 4 years ago, I was lucky enough to be in South Florida (I live in the Northeast) and visited Ms. Hertz.  I have been lucky enough to see hear another 8 or 9 times since and each time is better. The lase was recently (Feb 2012).  She is exactly what i have been looking for over the years. 

Looks: Ms Hertz is extremely beautiful.  Fit, athletic and with a wicked "actually this is going to hurt you more then me" smile.  Honestly she is breathtaking when she sits in her chair, straights out her skirt, and calls you from the corner.   To be honest, I am all about "discipline" so looks in my spanker (i have been to several that are very pretty but lousy spankers) is not very important, but it is nice.  And Ms. Hertz is beautiful. Location: Her place is private (you can yell and plead and cry and thier are no neighbors to hear you), its discrete (no chance anyone you know will see you walking in and out of her place), its clean (sorry, that may not mean much to others but it does to me) and its domestic (it looks like someones living room - couch, coffee table, etc and of course a straight back chair. There are no S/M equipment or walls of paddles or other stuff that take away from the setting). 

Roleplay: She is a better 1950 mom then Mrs Cleaver.  She is so good at lecturing and staying in her role and being creative. During our sessions she transforms into the naughty boy i always fantasy about. She stays in her role and acts it just perfectly.  My roleplays with her have been limited to mom / baby sitter / teacher but I am sure she is very good at whatever role interests you. 

Intensity / Saftey -- OUUUUCCCCHHH. she is one of the few women to ever give me a "REAL" spanking.  To bring me way past my point of comfort, but not make it just a "beating".  She is very experience and careful and safe and reads my body and my reactions very well.   And she is very good at either not marking, limiting the marks as requested (i have had times when i couldn't leave marked and times when slight ones were okay).  I have also seen pictures of what she can do if you want and you do not care about marks.  WOW.  Trust me you better know what you are asking for.

Personality - Ms Hertz above all is very sweet.  She is extremely kind and really likes what she does.  She never "watches" the clock and never tries to rush you out.  She is open to chatting afterwards and talking about the session and spanking in general.  She makes you feel welcome in her studio. The experience here is so far removed from a commercial place where they "BANG" on the door with 10 mins to go so you know to hurry up - and then rush out as soon as the spanking ends.  In the end, she really is a wonderful person and she will provide you with an unbelievable spanking experience.  I have seen a lot of spankers over the years -- and she is by far my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment